If you want to expand your business or make an important investment, a loan might be a viable financing option. In this video, you will find out what a loan and interest rates are, how to determine whether you need a loan, and what banks require for providing a business loan.
For More Resources:
- Are you ready to apply for credit? Where do you stand on the 7 C's?
- Sample application for a loan: Melissa case
- Discussion points for a loan interview: Melissa case
- Helpful tips for your loan interview
- Loan repayment calculator
- Knowing your key numbers
- Financial statements basic concepts
- How to create a business plan
- E-Learning courses
Copyright © 2000 - 2017, International Finance Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
2121 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20433, www.ifc.org
The material in this work is copyrighted. Copying and/or transmitting portions or all of this work without permission may be a violation of applicable law. IFC does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content included in this work, or for the conclusions or judgments described herein, and accepts no responsibility or liability for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content whatsoever or for reliance thereon.