Accounting & Finance
Understanding the basics of accounting and finance is crucial for starting a small business. Learn how to fund your business, organize books, and more.
To hide the items in a folder, click the [ - ] sign.
- Finding Financing  There are many ways to fund a small business. Consider your options for finding financing and decide which one is right for you.
- Budgeting & Forecasting  From pricing strategies to gross profit margin calculators, our budgeting and demand forecasting tools help you estimate your business’ revenues and expenses.
- Bookkeeping & Cash Flow Management  Our balance sheet template, cash flow statement, income statement template, and budgeting worksheets help with all your small business accounting needs.
- Financial Management & Reporting  Are you a small business owner without a dedicated financial manager in the company? Here you can educate yourself on financial management and reporting issues.
- Payroll  Payroll covers salaries, bonuses, benefits, and deductions. Learn best practices for how to pay employees accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Credit & Collections  Learn how to read a credit report, how to improve your business credit rating and get advice on how to collect debt.
- Taxes 
- Financial Literacy  The financial literacy section contains articles and tools designed to improve your ability to get and repay loans, choose the right credit products, and more.