Small Business Human Resources Portal
Small Business Human Resource
Secure the same professional human resources support and resources as a Fortune 500 company without the huge expense as a member of HR information and support portal.
Why You Need an HR Portal
We live in a litigious society. Protecting yourself, your business and your employees with correct and up-to-date Human Resource policies and practices is critical to minimizing risk and maximizing productivity.
With an easy-to-use HR Solution Portal, you can save both time and money by accessing a comprehensive suite of online HR tools, solutions and guidance to help avoid problems, costly hiring mistakes, and even litigation.
HR Support Options
With the convenience of the web, you can productively and cost-effectively manage your HR responsibilities by becoming a Member of HR411™. Membership options include:
Basic Membership, which is free and provides:
Platinum Membership is available for as little as $1 per day and provides:
Who Needs HR Solutions
As a small business - even if you have only one employee - you are subject to a range of employment and labor laws. Knowing and maintaining compliance with all aspects of HR law is difficult at best, which is why a Web-based HR Solution can be a valuable, convenient and cost-effective asset. By being proactive about HR issues, you can avoid many common pitfalls and legal problems.
Types of HR Services
The list of available HR support services and resources is endless because each employee relationship is unique. The objective is to select a Membership Level that best suits your needs as well as yields the best results in terms of highly motivated and productive employees.
Below are examples of the areas of HR expertise and support that you can expect to have 24/7 access to when you sign up as a member of HR411.
- Member Tools & Resources
- HR Library
- HR Legal and Compliance Center
- Online Employee Background Checks
- Job Description Wizard
- Employee Handbook Wizard
- HR Newsletter
Every business, regardless of size, has a variety of HR tasks that need to be performed. As an HR411 Member, you can expect to receive professional and knowledgeable assistance with your routine HR tasks, including:
It can be very useful to read what others are saying about how becoming a HR411 Member can be beneficial to your small business operation
- According to the U.S. Justice Department, employee theft costs American businesses more then $60 billion annually
- Dishonest employees account for about 1/2 of a company's losses
- An employee's behavior may put other employees in danger
A major benefit of becoming a member of HR411™ is the ability to have 24/7 access to online background checks and screening services offering you the key information necessary to make great hiring decisions and protect your business!
10 Great Reasons for Becoming a HR Portal Member
There are many great reasons for ensuring that your small business has 24/7 access to professional and experienced HR consultation and resources:
- Access current HR & legal compliance information to avoid litigation
- Hundreds of template HR forms and checklists to support routine HR obligations and functions
- Use easy reference "how to" HR and best practice guides to simplify processes and practices and ensure legal compliance
- Cost effective, online, pre-employment and background screening solutions to make sure you know who you're hiring
- Audit your HR practices to ensure compliance with your employer obligations, protect your business and mitigate legal exposure
- Create professional job descriptions in minutes to support shared knowledge regarding employee performance expectations
- Automate your employee handbook and policy development and maintenance to save time and ensure comprehensiveness
- Take advantage of a one-stop, online information center to efficiently locate needed HR information and tools
- Remain informed and up to date regarding HR issues, trends, legal updates and changes
- Save time, money and support productivity by getting the HR help you need when you need it most!
Where to Begin
Select from the following options to enjoy the same professional human resources support and resources as a Fortune 500 company without the huge expense:
About Your Sponsor
"HR411, a division of HRinterax, Inc. founded in 2000, is a leading provider of superior, results-driven Human Resources support services to small and mid-sized businesses. In addition to HR411™ online membership-based services, offerings include General HR Consulting, Recruitment Management and other HR services to equip and empower clients in managing their day to day HR responsibilities and protecting their business."
# # #
Note: This information is presented to provide a general overview of small business options and related services. It is not intended to be an exhaustive representation. Data has been compiled by the Knowledge Institute for informational purposes only. Content is provided on an "as is" basis and is not intended to, nor does it, provide advice or create a customer relationship between the Knowledge Institute, BUZGate™ and/or any other organization named herein, and any reader.