Eco-Efficiency Financing Resource Directory: A Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Source: Tellus Institute
A comprehensive guide to the availability of funding for energy-efficiency projects, the Tellus Institute's "Eco-Efficiency Financing Resource Directory" could prove to be a very useful tool. Many types of funding options exist including loans, grants, performance contracting, and equipment leasing for a variety of E2 areas. Companies looking to finance projects focusing on pollution prevention, pollution control, water conservation, or waste management/recycling need to look no furthur than this directory. In addition to its plethora of information, the directory is also very well organized and easy to follow. The diversity of public and private financing options is impressive and should be inspriring to anyone interested in improving corporate environmental impact and image.
- How to Open a Successful Coffee House
- Going Green, Upstream: The Promise of Supply Chain Environmental Management
- Eco-Efficiency Financing Resource Directory: A Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- How can I build my business support networks?
- Greener, leaner IT lowers costs, boosts efficiency