Going Green, Upstream: The Promise of Supply Chain Environmental Management
NEETF studied and interviewed 10 supply chain environmental management program leaders from diverse industries to identify their program approaches, strategies, and the common challenges they face. Companies participating in the study included representatives of the automotive, pharmaceutical, food, and office equipment industries. Although the sample size and study methodology do not allow for quantitative analysis of the information gained through interviews, several themes did emerge. The findings are expected to be useful to companies that are starting or improving SCEM programs, and to governments, nonprofit organizations, and others interested in the potential of the SCEM approach.
- Environmental Life-Cycle Management: A Guide to Better Business Decisions
- Environmental Mentoring: Benefits, Challenges, and Opportunities
- Eco-Efficiency Financing Resource Directory: A Guide for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
- Managing Your Materials Requirements
- Creating an Environmental Management System (EMS)