Vietnam - Traveling
Organizing your trip
Means of transport recommended in town
Means of transport recommended in the rest of the country
|Name||Type||Domestic flights||International flights|
|Jetstar Pacific Airlines||Low cost||Yes||Yes|
Traveling by yourself
Different forms of tourism
- In the Centre: Hue imperial palace/ tombs, Panguranda, Pagodas, Old Towns ...
- In the South: palaces, museums, theatres, churches, Cu Chi Tunnel, markets...
Vietnam Traditional Clothes
Vietnam Traditional music and Traditional instruments
Churches: The most important festival in the year is Christmas.
Temples: There are temples of other religions as Hoa Hao, Khome...
Suoi Tien Water Park (in Hochiminh City)
Ho Tay Water Park (in Ha Noi city).
- Carved wooden furniture, fine lacquerware (these can be shipped home on request).
- Ao dai, Traditional Vietnamese hand-made silk dresses, kimonos, embroideries...
- Antiques, fine ceramics, old watches or Zippo lighters...
- XQ hand embroidery Painting, Copies of famous paintings.
They are sold in most touristic destinations.